To all Members of the GSDCV,
In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally regarding the current situation of Global, National and Local Health situation relating to the COVID-19 Corona Virus strain.
The GSDCV wishes to advise that we intend to follow any relevant Victorian State Government or similar direction, if or when such policies are advised regarding the meeting or gathering of groups.
At present, the gathering of individuals for clubs such as ours are not yet prohibited, and therefore Club and Branch activities may continue as usual.
We will however ask that you;
- DO NOT ATTEND your branch activities if you are unwell
- DO NOT ATTEND your branch if you have any reason to believe that you may have been in contact with anyone who may have the COVID-19 Virus
- Please practice sterile behaviours when greeting and being in close proximity to other members
- Canteen staff (if applicable) are to be extra vigilant regarding health and hygiene practices
- Do not congregate in groups indoors
- Keep your distance while outdoors – Social Distancing
While these restrictions may seem to be an inconvenience, I feel that they are a common sense approach to our current situation.
Please keep an eye out for any changes to the situation via your normal channels of email and social media and please find and like the “German Shepherd Dog Club of Victoria” Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GSDCV/) and also that for your branch to remain up to date with changes as they arise.
If anyone knows of fellow members who do not have access to email or social media, please feel free to share this message in any way you wish.
German Shepherd Dog Club of Victoria